Monday 18 March 2013

Once Upon A Time Cast Photos


Once Upon A Time


I adore fairytale's and believe you can never be too old to get captivated in the magic, So when I found out about ABC's new series from the writers of Lost (which I also loved) Edward Kitsis and Adam Horowitz, was going to be based on different fairytale's with a classic and modern twist I kinda knew I was going to enjoy it, And I have been doing, it's the type of series you keep saying to yourself I will just watch one more at stupidly early hours of the morning! Great actors as well my favourites have to be Robert Carlyle and Emilie De Ravin (Claire from Lost), If you ever wanted to find out what happened to your beloved fairytale characters after there happy ending it's a must watch!
Once upon a time series 1 and 2 has already been aired in the USA and series 2 is coming out in the UK in a few weeks. For more info check out there official Facebook pages v
Spoilers might be on these pages
https://www.facebook.com/onceon5  < For people in the UK
https://www.facebook.com/OnceABC?fref=ts 

Once Upon A Time Cast Photos
ABC own the rights to these photos I only edited them.









No comments:

Post a Comment