Monday 11 March 2013

52 List Project

A lovely idea for people who love to make lists, and a brilliant way to let blog followers know more about yourself, The concept is simple go to Mooreaseal's fab blog and she will be posting up a new list each week to be completed e.g list your greatest comforts, you can download it and print it off for keepsake or to upload back onto your blog, I don't have a scanner so I will be just doing the list without the uploading bit, currently she is on week 9 but there is no time limit so you can start whenever you like.

Here is a link to the list project with all the info and downloadable's

Week 1 List The Words That Touch Your Soul

Family - My family is the most important thing in my life.
Care - I am a big believer on looking after people who need it.
Trust - Needed in every good relationship.
Happiness - Everyone just want's to be happy.
Love - A life without love is no life at all.
Cosy - I love my comfort and there is nothing better then getting warm and cosy on a cold day.
Friends - Always there when you need them epscially for a moan about the stupid stuff.
Freedom - To make the important choices in my life.
Life - One of the greatest and most mysterious things.
Inspiration - It is everywhere we all inspire other people and get inspiration from others.
Peace - Wouldn't it be easier if we all just got along.

Whew this was actually a little bit of a tricky one but the more a typed the more idea's I got.




1 comment:

  1. I like this list and i agree completely with that quote.

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete