Thursday 14 February 2013

My Little Pony Necklace, Pinkie Pie Kawaii Piece


Pinkie Pie My Little Pony Necklace.

Pinkie Pie is a silly enthusiastic My Little Pony that loves party's and sweets and hops rather then walks, her element is laughter and her cutie mark is 3 balloons.

I have designed this necklace to be ultra girly, I have individually attached pink and baby pink pearls to make the chain, I have also added a cute pink bow on one side of the chain and a puffed heart at the end of the extension chain. The Pinkie Pie charm has her vibrant pink main and tail flowing down to make the shape look like a heart.

You can find this necklace on my Etsy shop XKawaiiCutieX
https://www.etsy.com/listing/123617683/my-little-pony-necklace-pinkie-pie

2 comments:

  1. Super cute ^_^

    oliveneedspopeye.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks <3 I love the 1st/2nd gen My Little Pony's but you can't find charms of that anywhere!

      Delete