Wednesday 27 February 2013

Kawaii Love Hearts Pastel Pink Set


Love Hearts 'Dream Girl' slogan sweet earrings in pastel pink

I have designed these earrings to be Kawaii and Fairy Kei, I have made the retro Love Hearts sweets out of a pastel pink polymer clay, I have then added little beads in two tones of pink on either side of the Love Hearts sweet charm to make it ultra girly, Each earring is finished off with a Swarovski crystal that hold an array of sparkly rainbow colours.

Comfy to wear, ideal for anyone who likes cute but bold statement jewelry.

You can find these earrings on my Etsy shop XKawaiiCutieX

Love Hearts Polymer Clay Sweet Pastel Pink Bracelet

I have designed this bracelet to be Kawaii and Fairy Kei, I have made the retro Love Hearts sweets out of a pastel pink polymer clay, I have then added little pastel pink pearls in-between each Love Hearts sweet to make it ultra girly, The bracelet is connected together with gold tone eyepins.

Comfy and lightweight to wear, easy to fasten with a 14mm gold tone lobster clasp.
You can find this bracelet on my Etsy shop XKawaiiCutieX


No comments:

Post a Comment