Tuesday 31 July 2012

Beads and Cookies!

Ok so I said to myself once a week I would learn how to make a new item of food as my culinary skills are something to be laughed at, so since I set myself this project a year ago and so far I have only learnt how to fry sausages I am determined to give it another try. So this is my first food project Peanut Butter Cookies!!! In case anyone would like to try this recipe for yourself you can find it on this great craft site :
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=411452.0&utm_medium=Email&utm_source=ExactTarget&utm_campaign=
I will update to let you know if it is a success or fail and post some yummy pictures!
I have also just ordered my beads to start Vanilles outfit hope they are the right size!! I will post progress pictures and tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment